Priced at $27.90
Taken from Vogue Knitting Magazine Holiday '13: "Zabeth Loisel-Weiner conjures garlands, fountains and dewdrops in the lace patterns of her classic triangle shawl, worked in Classic Elite Yarns' softly haloed "Silky Alpaca Lace." Strewn with charming bobbles, it's knit from the top to the lower edge; the edging is joined to live body stitches as it's worked."
(Difficulty: 3 out of 3)
View Other Advanced Kits
- This pattern is from Vogue Knitting Magazine Holiday '13, pg 83 - Turquoise Lace Shawl
- Size US 6-32" circular needles (or size needed to obtain gauge) are required but not included.
- Finished Measurements: 58" x 28" after blocking.
- Gauge: 24 sts & 32 rows over 4"
- Color Shown is #2049 Lake Chad.