Priced at $39.80
Taken from Classic Elite Booklet #9246- Accents 3: "A simple scarf woked in two halves with each half showing the stripes of Liberty Wool differently. The first half is a long strip of garter stitch. The second half is worked in a wide rib on stitches picked up along one edge of the garter stitch half."
(Difficulty: 2 out of 3)
View Other Intermediate Kits
- This pattern is from Classic Elite Booklet #9246- Accents 3: pg 16 - Two Direction Scarf
- Size US 7-40" circular needles (or size needed to obtain gauge) are required but not included.
- Finished Measurements: 8" wide x 72" long after blocking.
- Gauge: 18 sts & 36 rows over 4"
- Color Shown is #7821 Caribbean Tidepool.