Priced at $40.00
Taken from Accents 2: This fun and bright hooded scarf is a stylish way to keep the whistling winds from chilling your noggen on blustery winter days!
(Difficulty: 1 out of 3)
View Other Beginner Kits
- This pattern is from Accents, pg 12 - Hooded Scarf.
- Size US 7 straight needles (or size needed to obtain gauge), a tapestry needle, and removable stitch markers are required but not included.
- Finished Measurements: Scarf ends- 28" long and 7.25" wide. Hood- 11" tall and 12.5" wide at top of seam.
- Gauge: 20 sts and 26 rows to 4" in St st.
- Color Shown is 7865- Violet Glen.
- All product pictures are shown at the bottom of this page
- To order, choose your preferred colors and click an "Add to Cart" button
This kit includes:
Colors Available in this Kit