Priced at $59.75
Taken from Vogue Knitting International Magazine - '11 Fall: "Wrapped around the shoulders or draped as a cowl, Strick's triangular shawl is sure to turn heads."
(Difficulty: 2 out of 3)
View Other Intermediate Kits
- This pattern is in Vogue Knitting International Magazine - '11 Fall, page 124.
- Size US 6-24" circs (two), US 6-60" (two) and stitch holders are required but not included.
- Finished Measurements: 53" width along top edge and 22.5" length at center back.
- Gauge: 24 sts over 4".
- Color Shown is #5305 Cinder.
- All product pictures are shown at the bottom of this page
- To order, choose your preferred colors and click an "Add to Cart" button
This kit includes:
Colors Available in this Kit