Priced from $11.95 to $30.90
Taken from 101 Crochet One Skein Wonders: "These mitts provide just enough warmth for an autumn day when there's a bit of a nip in the air. The gloves are crocheted flat and seamed up the inside edges, leaving openings for thumbs."
(Difficulty: 2 out of 3)
View Other Intermediate Kits
- This pattern is from 101 Crochet One Skein Wonders, pg 94 - Autumn Fingerless Gloves.
- Size D crochet hook (or size needed to obtain gauge) and a tapestry needle are required but not included.
- Finished Measurements: 7.5 (9)" circumference after blocking.
- Gauge: two pattern repeats over 3 and 14 rows over 4".
- Color Shown is Tandori Spice.
- All product pictures are shown at the bottom of this page
- To order, choose your preferred colors and click an "Add to Cart" button
This kit includes:
Colors Available in this Kit