Priced from $11.00 to $33.90
Taken from Churchmouse Classics Patterns - Basic Sock Pattern: For those knitters out there who want to learn socks, this is the sock pattern for you! However, even if you've been a tried and true sock knitter, you'll still appreciate the simple basic design of these lovely socks!
(Difficulty: 1 out of 3)
View Other Beginner Kits
- This pattern is in Churchmouse Classics Patterns - Basic Sock Pattern.
- Size US 1 or US 1.5 DPNs for fingering weight version or US 3 DPNs for sportweight version are required but not included.
- Finished Measurements: Medium adult: medium width; up to 10" foot. Note: Recommended yarn amounts should yield up to an 8" cuff on a 10" foot. For a longer foot, purchase more yarn or knit a shorter cuff.
- Gauge: 32 sts to 4" (fingering); 24 sts over 4" (sportweight).
- Color Shown is #9922 in Heritage Handpaint for fingering (we substituted regular Heritage) and #175 in Felted Tweed for sportweight.