Priced from $34.00 to $51.00
Yes, you CAN wear your knitting in the summer! This lightweight lacy tee layers perfectly over a tank, keeping things open and breezy. The construction is very simple - this tee is simply two rectangles with a few seams - allowing you to focus on sheer stitching bliss.
(Difficulty: 2 out of 3)
View Other Intermediate Kits
- Designed by Heather Boyd
- US Size 4 (3.5 mm) 24" or 32" circular is required but not included.
- Notions required but not included: Tapestry needle, stitch markers
- Sizes: S (M, L, XL, 2X, 3X)
- Finished Bust Measurements: 40 (44, 48, 52, 56, 60)"
- Gauge: 6 sts x 8.5 rows = 1" in stockinette stitch
- Shown in Prairie, we think Cascade Llama Lace makes a great substitute! 2 (2, 2, 3, 3, 3) skeins are required