Priced at $34.00
Four different lace patterns will keep you on your toes in this half-pi shawl! Knit from the top down, increases only occur a few times throughout the project, and are based on Elizabeth Zimmerman's pi shawl formula. The lace patterns are provided in both charts and written instructions, so whatever your preference, the designer has you covered!
(Difficulty: 2 out of 3)
View Other Intermediate Kits
- Designed by Allison LoCicero
- US Size 4 (3.5 mm) 40" circular is required but not included.
- Notions required but not included: Stitch markers, tapestry needle, blocking wires & pins.
- Sizes: One size.
- Finished Measurements: 30" deep x 53" wingspan, depending on how aggressively you block
- Gauge: 21 sts x 35 rows = 4" in stockinette stitch
- Shown in Pure Silk Lace, we recommend Cascade Llama Lace instead! 2 skeins are required.