Priced at $110.00
Taken from: Interweave Crochet Summer 2018 "Sunset Stripes Ruana" - This ruana features an appealing stripe pattern, with elongated double crochet stitches adding texture and airiness to the design. The striking arrow-patterned band is worked separately and adds a western flair.
(Difficulty: 2 out of 3)
View Other Intermediate Kits
- Designer: Michelle Moore
- Size F/5 (3.75 mm) crochet hook (or size needed to obtain gauge) is required but not included.
- Notions required but not included: tapestry needle.
- Finished Measurements: 64" chest circumference and 28" long from shoulder. Modeled on a 36" bust.
- Gauge: 18 sts and 12 rows (10 sc rows and 2 long dc rows) = 4".
- Yarn shown is Sugar Bush Yarns Cabot. We do not currently carry this yarn, but Cascade Ultra Pima is a great substitute!