Priced at $23.50
Taken from: Harry Potter: Knitting Magic - The Official Harry Potter Knitting Pattern Book - Are you a sports fan? How about a quick game of Quidditch to get the blood pumpin'!? Okay, not all of us are super fond of heights or moving at incredibly fast speeds to catch a ball, but we can certainly show pride for our houses with these super cute socks! Inspired by the Quidditch pitch towers, this colorful top-down sock is the perfect project to get your head (er, feet?) in the game!
(Difficulty: 2 out of 3)
View Other Intermediate Kits
- Designed by SpillyJane.
- Size US 2 needles (or size needed to obtain gauge) are required but not included.
- Notions required but not included: Stitch markers and a tapestry needle.
- Sizes: One Size
- Finished Measurements: Foot Circumference: 7½ in. / 19 cm, Leg Length: 9¼ in. / 23.5 cm.
- Gauge: 34 stitches and 34 rows = 4 inches in Stranded colorwork pattern.
- Colorways shown afrom left to right are: Slythering and Ravenclaw. The original colorway of Ravenclaw uses Cascade Heritage in the shade 5636 Sapphire, but 5623 Navy is a good substitute!