Priced from $30.00 to $48.95
Taken from Cozy Knits by Tanis Gray: "This cozy gaiter will keep your neck toasty and can be tucked under a coat collar to keep drafts at bay. It's a simple knit that looks more complex because of the position of the two colors reversed. In the top half of the cowl, the light color dominates; in the lower half, the darker shade steps forward."
(Difficulty: 2 out of 3)
View Other Intermediate Kits
- This pattern is from Cozy Knits by Tanis Gray, pg 100 - Slip Switch Two-Color Neck Gaiter
- Size US 10.5- 24" circular needles (or size needed to obtain gauge) are required but not included.
- Finished Measurements: 29" lower edge circumference & 24" upper edge circumference x 10.5" tall after blocking.
- Gauge: 13.5 sts & 26 rnds over 4"
- Color Shown is #42 Espresso & #1 Cream. We do not keep these exact colors in stock but we've created several pretty custom colorways for your enjoyment.
Dusty Turquoise/Dark Teal
- All product pictures are shown at the bottom of this page
- To order, choose your preferred colors and click an "Add to Cart" button
This kit includes:
-- Kit price including yarn only (no book or pattern).
-- Kit price including yarn and pattern book.
Colors Available in this Kit