Priced from $252.00 to $378.00
Taken from: Vogue Knitting Magazine '18 Late Winter "Slouchy Raglan" - As seen modeled on actress and knitter, Krysten Ritter, this oversized, cropped pullover is worked in mistake stitch rib with deep raglan armholes and mock bell sleeves.
(Difficulty: 2 out of 3)
View Other Intermediate Kits
- One pair size 11 (8mm) needles, size 11 (8mm) circular needle 20" long (or sizes needed to obtain gauge) are required but not included.
- Notions required but not included: stitch markers and a tapestry needle.
- Finished Bust Measurements: 45 (50, 55)"
- Gauge: 13 sts and 18 rows = 4"/10cm over mistake rib, slightly stretched, using size 11 (8mm) needles and 3 strands held tog.
- Color shown is #04 garnet (A), #06 pink quartz (B), and #03 sunstone (C).