Originally from: $256.20 to $384.30
Some options as low as $192.00 to $288.00
Taken from: Vogue Knitting Magazine '18 Late Winter "Slouchy Raglan" - As seen modeled on actress and knitter, Krysten Ritter, this oversized, cropped pullover is worked in mistake stitch rib with deep raglan armholes and mock bell sleeves. Three strands of Luminosa in different colors are held together throughout.
(Difficulty: 2 out of 3)
View Other Intermediate Kits
- You can download the Slouchy Raglan pattern from the Vogue Knitting website.
- One pair size 11 (8mm) needles, size 11 (8mm) circular needle 20" long (or sizes needed to obtain gauge) are required but not included.
- Notions required but not included: stitch markers and a tapestry needle.
- Finished Bust Measurements: 45 (50, 55)"
- Gauge: 13 sts and 18 rows = 4"/10cm over mistake rib, slightly stretched, using size 11 (8mm) needles and 3 strands held tog.
- Color shown is #04 garnet (A), #06 pink quartz (B), and #03 sunstone (C).