Priced from $26.25 to $63.00
Taken from: Pom Quarterly - Issue 33 - Summer 2020 "Kupala" - Fringe has never looked so good! Kupala is knit from the bottom up in the round to the underarm, giving any experienced knitter a fun and challenging piece! The elevated chevron motif is created with twisted stitches, complementing the V-neck beautifully/ The eye-catching pattern is bordered by a fun and funky fringe (which is perfect to dance in)!
(Difficulty: 2 out of 3)
View Other Intermediate Kits
- Designed by Nataliya Sinelshchikova.
- Size US 3 and US 4 needles and a US D crochet hook (or size needed to obtain gauge) are required but not included.
- Notions required but not included: Stitch markers, locking stitch markers, scrap yarn, blocking wires, t-pins, and a tapestry needle.
- Sizes: 1 (2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10)
- Finished Bust Measurements: 30.25 (33.75, 37.25, 40.5, 43.75, 47.25, 50.75, 54, 57.5, 60.75)" after blocking
- Gauge: 28 stitches and 31 rows = 4 inches in 1x1 half-twisted rib pattern in the round on 3.25mm circular needle after blocking.
- Yarn shown is Quince & Co. Willet but Cascade Ultra Pima Fine is a good substitute!
Colors Available in this Kit