Priced at $28.00
Taken from: Maine Knits "Bittersweet Cowl" - From the designer: In the summer, one section of my backyard gets covered in Bittersweet vines. And though the plant is considered to be invasive, I am somewhat grateful for the green jungle which is created by all the new foliage. I suppose the plant itself is bittersweet in that way. By fall, little yellow berries form and turn reddish-orange. This cowl is inspired by these bittersweet berries, which glow in the warm autumn sun.
(Difficulty: 1 out of 3)
View Other Beginner Kits
- This pattern is from Maine Knits pg. 80 "Bittersweet Cowl".
- Size US size 10.5/6.5 mm straight needles and a US size 10.5/6.5 mm spare needle (or size needed to obtain gauge) are required but not included.
- Notions required but not included: waste yarn, tapestry needle.
- Finished Measurements: 53" / 134.5 cm long and 8" / 20.5 cm wide after blocking.
- Gauge: 16 sts over 4".
- Yarn shown is Quince & Co. Osprey in Fox. We do not currently carry this yarn, but Cascade Eco+ is a great substitute.