Priced from $54.75 to $91.25
Taken from: Interweave Knits Magazine - '21 Spring "Daydreamer" - A classic, yet elegant, top-down raglan tee with a beautiful hemline which gives the bottom of this piece a subtle, scalloped shape. The split hem and drapey fabric created using Cascade Heritage Silk creates the ultimate breezy tee, getting you prepared for the pleasant spring weather we have ahead of us!
(Difficulty: 2 out of 3)
View Other Intermediate Kits
- Designed by Susanna IC.
- Size US 3 and US 5 needles (or size needed to obtain gauge) are required but not included.
- Notions required but not included: Tapestry needle, stitch holders or waste yarn.
- Sizes: 1 (2, 3, 4, 5)
- Finished Measurements: 35.75 (44.25, 52.5, 60.75, 69)" circumference at underarm. Top shown measures 44.25"; modeled with 4.25" of positive ease.
- Gauge: 27 stitches and 38 rows = 4 inches in St st on larger needle.
- Yarn shown is Cascade Heritage Silk in the shade #5749 Petunia.