Priced from $51.00 to $85.00
Taken from: Interweave Knits Magazine - '20 Spring "Canopy Tee" - Lightweight with a luxurious drape, the Canopy Tee is worked in the round and uses a lace-weight yarn held double. The sheer, breezy fabric created from this method is perfect for layering, which pairs wonderfully on top of solid, sleeveless tops while featuring an interesting open-lace front panel!
(Difficulty: 1 out of 3)
View Other Beginner Kits
- Designed by Jean Chung.
- Size US 3 and US 4 needles (or size needed to obtain gauge) are required but not included.
- Notions required but not included: Stitch holderns, stitch markers, and a tapestry needle.
- Sizes: 1 (2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7)
- Finished Bust Measurements: 32 (34.5, 37, 41.25, 44.25, 50, 53.5)" after blocking.
- Gauge: 26 stitches and 34 rows = 4 inches in St st on larger needle, with yarn held double.
- Yarn shown is Habu Textiles XS-45 20/3 Bamboo, but Cascade Llama Lace Yarn is a great substitute!