Priced from $36.00 to $53.95
This design is a free pattern from the Martha Stewart Website - A chunky cable at the front of this cowl just increases the snuggle factor. This knitting pattern was designed by Audrey Drysdale for "60 Quick Knits for Beginners: Easy Projects for New Knitters in 220 Superwash from Cascade Yarns."
(Difficulty: 1 out of 3)
View Other Beginner Kits
- This design is a free pattern from the Martha Stewart website. Remember to download the pattern by following the link provided on this page, as it will not be shipped with the yarn.
- Designer: Audrey Drysdale for Cascade
- Size US 11-24" needles (or size needed to obtain gauge) are required but not included.
- Notions required but not included: cable needle, stitch marker and a tapestry needle.
- Finished Measurements: 29" circumference and 13" long after blocking.
- Gauge: 10 sts and 18 rounds = 4" over St st.
- Color Shown is 1946 Silver Grey.