Priced at $104.00
Stripes never get old...amirite? Designer Grace Akhrem has put a stylish twist on a classic, perfect for playing with color! This hat is knit in the round from the bottom up and features stripes (!), garter ridges, and gets topped off with a pom-pom (and to us, a hat never quite seems complete with out one!)
Cardiff Cashmere Classic is pure luxury. It's made of 100% cashmere, and your head will love the way it feels, especially on bare skin!
Be sure to download the pattern from the designer's Ravelry store here (pattern link)
- US Size 3 (3.25 mm) & 4 (3.5 mm) 16" circular; Suze 4 (3.5 mm) set of dpns (or size needed to obtain gauge) are required but not included.
- Notions: Stitch marker, tapestry needle are required but not included
- Finished Measurements: Circumference: 19”; Length: 10.75”
- Gauge: 22 sts and 28 rounds = 4" in stockinette stitch with larger needle after blocking
- Yarn required: 4 total skeins of Cardiff Cashmere Classic (1 skein each of 4 colors). Try one of our custom colorways below!
- And don't forget the pom-pom!
(Difficulty: 1 out of 3)
View Other Beginner Kits