Priced at $34.00
Taken from: Julie Knits in Paris' Ravelry page - "Hairography" - AKA The perfect accessory to keep your head nice and cozy no matter the time of year! Hairography is worked in the round from the bottom up with a one-color brioche ribbing and two-color brioche crown for those of us who want something a little extra in our beanies, hehe!
This pattern also has instructions for the Armography Mitts here!
- Designed by Julie Knits in Paris.
- Size US 2 and 3 needles (or size needed to obtain gauge) is required but not included.
- Notions required but not included: Stitch markers, scrap yarn, blocking tools.
- Sizes: One size fits 54 to 60 cm / 21 ¼ to 23 ½'' head circumference.
- Finished Measurements: 27 cm / 10 ½'' from CO edge to crown top
51 cm / 20'' bottom ribbing circumference, unstretched
57 cm / 22 ½'' circumference above ribbing, unstretched
- Gauge: 25 stitches and 37 rows = 4 inches in stocking stitch after blocking
- Yarn shown is Camp Color CC Fingering.
(Difficulty: 2 out of 3)
View Other Intermediate Kits