Priced at $15.50
This hat pattern has everything a knitter could want; sized from newborn to adult large and great for any gender. This one hank project can be worn as a slouch, with a classic brim or even inside out.
- Designed by Sara Cookson
- Size US 7 (4.5 mm) 16" circular are required but not included.
- Notions required but not included: Tapestry needle, stitch marker
- Sizes: Newborn (baby, child, adult small, adult large )
- Finished Circumference Measurements: 10.5 (12, 15, 17, 18.5)" after blocking
- Gauge: 20 sts x 24 rows = 4" in wide rib.
- Shown in Organic Cotton. 1 hank required for all sizes
(Difficulty: 1 out of 3)
View Other Beginner Kits