Priced at $87.60
In the story of the Frog Prince, a spoiled princess loses her favorite ball down a well. It is retrieved by a frog prince in exchange for becoming the princess's playmate - to eat with her, play with her, and sleep on her pillow at night. One morning the princess awakens to discover that the frog has been transformed into a handsome prince. Now you can make a frog prince for your own princess!
(Difficulty: 2 out of 3)
View Other Intermediate Kits
- The pattern is in Interweave Crochet Magazine, Winter 09
- Size G/6 (4 mm) crochet hook is required but not included.
- Finished Size: about 21" tall with legs extended.
- Gauge: 15 sts and 7 rows = 4" in dc.
- Color Shown is #602 honeydew (A), 2 skeins; #613 ink (B), #614 drift (C), #636 jasper (D), and #638 dandelion (E), 1 skein each.