Priced from $14.60 to $16.90
This hat pattern has everything a knitter could want; sized from newborn to adult large and great for any gender. This one hank project can be worn as a slouch, with a classic brim or even inside out. Hats are shown in both Organic Cotton and Printed Organic Cotton - you might just need one of each!
- Designed by Sara Cookson
- Notions required but not included: Tapestry needle, stitch marker
- Sizes: Newborn (baby, child, adult small, adult large)
- Finished Measurements: 10.5 (12, 15, 17, 18.5)" (note - hat is very stretchy)
- Gauge: 20 sts x 24 rows = 4" in wide rib pattern after blocking.
- Needles: US Size 7 (4.5 mm) 16" circular is required but not included
- 1 skein of Organic Cotton or Printed Organic Cotton is required for any size.
(Difficulty: 1 out of 3)
View Other Beginner Kits