Priced at $29.40
Taken from Blue Sky Alpacas - The Destination Collection: "A journey to Japan inspired the simple sophistication of this sleek little scarf. Borrowing elements from both shawl and cowl, it lends a beautiful bit of polish wherever the day may take you."
(Difficulty: 2 out of 3)
View Other Intermediate Kits
- This pattern is from Blue Sky Alpacas - The Destination Collection - Tokyo Tower Bandana.
- Size US 9 - 16" circular needles, US 8 - 16" circular needles (or size needed to obtain gauge), H crochet hooks, and stitch markers, and a tapestry needle are required but not included.
- Finished Measurements: 17.5" x 20" after blocking.
- Gauge: 18 sts and 23 rows over 4".
- Color Shown is Butter Cream.