Priced at $103.50
Taken from: Making No. 3 / Dots "Indigo Sea Shawl" - This garter stitch triangular shawl features a row of eyelets along the edge. Use a gradient of blues for a shawl reminiscent of the sea!
(Difficulty: 2 out of 3)
View Other Intermediate Kits
- This pattern is from Making No. 3 / Dots "Indigo Sea Shawl".
- Size US 7 needles (or size needed to obtain gauge) are required but not included.
- Notions required but not included: stitch markers and a tapestry needle.
- Finished Measurements: 40" wide x 42" deep after blocking.
- Gauge: 14 stitches and 28 rows = 4 inches in Garter Stitch, blocked.
- Yarn shown is Quince & Co. Chickadee. We do not currently carry this yarn, but Blue Sky Fibers Alpaca Silk is a great substitute.