Priced at $122.00
Taken from Interweave Knits, Fall 2014: "Two-tone fisherman's rib creates surprising color and texture changes in the reversible, oversized Zipper Cowl. Learn all about fisherman's rib-including how it's different from brioche-in the designer's tutorial featured in this issue."
If you do not see a color combination you like here, please contact our customer service department toll free at: (877) 529-5648 and we can help you create your own custom kit!
(Difficulty: 2 out of 3)
View Other Intermediate Kits
- This pattern is from Interweave Knits, Fall 2014, pg 42 - Zipper Cowl.
- Size US 7 - 40" circular needles, US 9 - 40" circular needles (or size needed to obtain gauge), stitch markers, and a tapestry needle are required but not included.
- Finished Measurements: One size after blocking.
- Gauge: 12 sts and 36 rnds over 4".
- Color Shown is Putty and Cranberry.
- All product pictures are shown at the bottom of this page
- To order, choose your preferred colors and click an "Add to Cart" button
This kit includes:
-- Kit price including yarn only (no book or pattern).
Unfortunately, we do not currently offer the book related to this kit. You can still order the yarn above, however.
Colors Available in this Kit