Priced at $317.20
Taken from Knit Simple Winter 2009/10: "The body of this comfy, loose-fitting coat is knit in one piece, starting at the lower edge of the back and ending at the lower edges of the front. It is worked with a long circular needle to accommodate the large number of stiches".
(Difficulty: 2 out of 3)
View Other Intermediate Kits
- The pattern is in Knit Simple Winter 2009/10.
- Size US 8 and 10 straight needles and size US 8-32"and 10-32" circular needles or size to obtain gauge. Three 1 inch buttons.
- Finished Size: Bust (closed) 52 (56, 60) inches. Legnth 27.5 (28.5, 29.5) inches. Upper arm 16 (18, 20) inches.
- Gauge: 16 sts and 23 rows/4 inches in stockinette, using larger needles.
- Color Shown is #2009 Tan
- All product pictures are shown at the bottom of this page
- To order, choose your preferred colors and click an "Add to Cart" button
This kit includes:
Colors Available in this Kit