Priced at $48.00
Taken from Poetic Crochet: "The Dover Shawl presents a unique take on filet crochet, featuring a stair-stepped pattern with large eyelets, or "bubbles". This shawl is worked sideways, widened with stepped increases, then narrowed with short rows."
(Difficulty: 2 out of 3)
View Other Intermediate Kits
- This pattern is from Poetic Crochet, by Sara Kay Hartmann.
- Size 3.75 mm (F) hook (or size needed to obtain gauge) is required but not included.
- Finished Measurements: 82" by 18" after blocking.
- Gauge: 21 stitches and 8 rows = 4 inches in double crochet.
- Color Shown is Slate/Silver.