Priced at $63.00
This design is available for purchase from Mary Jane Mucklestone's Ravelry shop. - "Scandi Cowl features some of my favorite motifs, adapted from my book 150 Scandinavian Motifs. A super way to practice and explore the beauty of Scandinavian stranded knitting. Knit as a long tube in the round beginning with provisional cast on and joined with kitchener stitch after blocking to form a continuous loop."
- This design is available for purchase from Mary Jane Mucklestone's Ravelry shop. Remember to purchase the pattern by following the link provided on this page, as it will not be shipped with the yarn.
- Two 16" circular needles in size US 7 4.5 mm (or size needed to obtain gauge) are required but not included. The second needle is to facilitate kitchener stitch in finishing.
- Notions required but not included: smooth waste yarn for provisional cast on, stitch markers and a tapestry needle.
- Finished Measurements: 59.5" long
- Gauge: 24 sts and 24 rnds = 4" 10 cm in colorwork patterns, after blocking.
- Colors shown are 5102 Buttercream (A), 5107 Cracked Pepper (B), 5120 Gingham (C), 5106 Smoke (D), 5121 Sunny (E), 5170 Sapphire (F).
Check out Berroco's blog post
to read more about this beautiful cowl!
(Difficulty: 3 out of 3)
View Other Advanced Kits