Priced at $66.25
Taken from: The SweaterBabe Pattern Collection - "Sylvie" - We love triangular shawls around these parts, and this large, lacy treasure is no exception! This soothing mixture of textures begins with a garter stitch tab technique, helping set up the triangular shape. Featuring winding panels of lace and bobbles, this shawl has a little bit of something for everyone! If the bobbles aren't your thing, they can easily be omitted.
- Designed by SweaterBabe.
- Size US 8 needles (or size needed to obtain gauge) is required but not included.
- Notions required but not included: Stitch markers, scrap yarn, blocking tools.
- Sizes: 1
- Finished Measurements: Approx 90" / 228.5 cm wingspan; 35" / 89 cm height.
- Gauge: 16 stitches and 25 rows = 4 inches in St st.
- Yarn shown is Berroco Ultra Alpaca in the shade 6209 Moonshadow.
(Difficulty: 2 out of 3)
View Other Intermediate Kits