Priced at $42.75
Available as a free pattern on our website - "Stark" - Lacy, flowy, and swingy, this Berroco shawl will have you swooning this summer (and spring and autumn - whenever, really)! The open design of this elongated broomstick lace stitch pattern adds whimsy to the overall look, making it the perfect project for any intermediate knitter and beyond! Using the self-striping beauty of Berroco Medina, watch the colors transform right in front of your eyes!
- Available as a free pattern here.
- Size US 7 - 4.5 mm needles (or size neede to obtain gauge) are required but not included.
- Notions required but not included: Stitch markers, scrap yarn, blocking tools.
- Sizes: 1
- Finished Measurements: Approximately 106" / 270 cm wide x 27" / 69 cm down center.
- Gauge: 17 stitches and 37 rows = 4 inches in Garter Stitch.
- Yarns shown are Berroco Medina.
(Difficulty: 2 out of 3)
View Other Intermediate Kits