Priced from $24.00 to $55.20
Taken from: Berroco Booklet #386 "Khamaseen" - This scoop neck sweater knitting pattern features a wavy lace column pattern. The boxy shape, topped with cap sleeves, is incredibly flattering.
(Difficulty: 2 out of 3)
View Other Intermediate Kits
- This pattern is from Berroco Booklet #386 "Khamaseen".
- Size US 4 straight needles and US 3-24" circular (or size needed to obtain gauge) are required but not included.
- Notions required but not included: 3 stitch markers, 1 stitch holder, and a tapestry needle.
- Finished Measurements: 40(44-48-52-56-60-64)" after blocking.
- Finished Length: 22.5(23-23-23.5-24-24.5-25)"
- This garment was designed with approximately 8-10" of ease. Please take this into consideration when selecting your size.
- Gauge: 24 sts and 32 rows = 4" in St st and charted pat on larger needles.
- Color Shown is 6901 Birch.