Priced at $10.00
Taken from: Krista Cagle's Ravelry Store "Glasses Case" - Don't you hate when you put your glasses down or throw them in a bag, and they end up getting scratched? This crochet case is the perfect protective case for your spectacles!
(Difficulty: 1 out of 3)
View Other Beginner Kits
- This design is a free pattern from the Ravelry website. Remember to download the pattern by following the link provided on this page, as it will not be shipped with the yarn.
- Size US I crochet hook (or size needed to obtain gauge) is required but not included.
- Notions required but not included: tapestry needle.
- Finished Measurements: Width - 8", Height - 3"after blocking.
- Gauge: 5 sts over 2".
- Yarn Shown: Lily Sugar'n Cream Solids & Denim, which we don't currently carry. We recommend using Berroco Pima 100 as an alternative.