Priced from $40.00 to $70.00
Worked in one piece from the top down in stockinette with a ribbed edge, this is a great first sweater project and an easy garment for layering. The pattern calls for 4-7 hanks of DK weight Berroco Modern Cotton, and size 5 circular and DPN needles.
(Difficulty: 1 out of 3)
View Other Beginner Kits
- This design is available as a free pattern from the Jimmy Beans Wool website.
- Size US 5 and US 7 needles (or size needed to obtain gauge) are required but not included.
- Notions required but not included: Stitch markers, a tapestry needle, and waste yarn.
- Sizes: 1 (2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7)
- Finished Bust Measurements: 36 (40, 44, 48, 52, 56, 60)" after blocking
- Gauge: 20 stitches and 26 rows = 4 inches in stockinette stitch.
- Yarn shown is Berroco Modern Cotton in the shade #1612 Cumberland.