Priced at $90.00
Taken from: Berroco Portfolio Vol. 3 "Color Field Wrap" - This generous stole is knit flat with small sections of intarsia to create a stunning, one-of-a-kind shawl knitting pattern.
(Difficulty: 2 out of 3)
View Other Intermediate Kits
- This pattern is from Berroco Portfolio Vol. 3 "Color Field Wrap".
- Size US 7 needles (or size needed to obtain gauge) are required but not included.
- Notions required but not included: 2 stitch markers, tapestry needle.
- Finished Measurements: approximately 70" long by 24" wide after blocking.
- Gauge: 18 sts over 4".
- Colors shown are 1619 Barrington, 1663 Hope, and 1603 Piper.