Priced from $57.00 to $85.50
Designed by Donna Yacino for Berroco - Let Berroco Medina do all the colorwork in this sweet crocheted top! Work begins at the top of the front and back in a simple grouped stitch, then the shoulders and sides are seamed. Peplum stitches are picked up and worked down in a cluster crochet stitch.
- Size US 7 (4.5 mm) crochet hook (or size needed to obtain gauge) is required but not included.
- Notions required but not included: Tapestry needle, 4 removable stitch markers.
- Sizes: 36 (40, 44, 48, 52, 56, 60)"
- Finished Bust Measurements: 36 (40, 44, 48, 52, 56, 60)" after blocking
- Gauge: 18 stitches and 9 rows = 4 inches in double crochet
- Yarn shown is Berroco Medina in color #4733 Agadir
(Difficulty: 1 out of 3)
View Other Beginner Kits