Priced from $56.00 to $84.00
Designed by Donna Yacino for Berroco - Knit this cover up for a pop of color all spring and summer! Knitting begins with the center panels, then stitches are picked up along the sides and worked out to create the sides of the body. An easy crochet edge along the neck adds stability.
- Size US 6 (4 mm) needles (or size needed to obtain gauge) are required but not included.
- Notions required but not included: Tapestry needle, Crochet hook, size 3.25 mm (D).
- Sizes: 36 (40, 44, 48, 52, 56, 60)"
- Finished Bust Measurements: 36 (40, 44, 48, 52, 56, 60)" after blocking
- Gauge: 25 stitches and 32 rows = 4 inches in pattern stitch
- Yarn shown is Berroco Medina in color #4750 Taza
(Difficulty: 1 out of 3)
View Other Beginner Kits