Priced from $32.00 to $39.00
Taken from Berroco Maya #340 Vol 2.: "Abstract circular shapes, casted on with a beautiful picot detailing, bring life to Yucca a not-so basic scarf."
(Difficulty: 2 out of 3)
View Other Intermediate Kits
- This pattern is from Berroco Maya #340 Vol 2., pg 9
- Size US 8 needles, spare US 8 needle, US 8 double pointed needles (or size needed to obtain gauge), tapestry needle, stitch marker, and three stitch holders are required but not included.
- Finished Measurements: 15.5" at either end, 10" over center section, and 60" long after blocking.
- Gauge: 20 sts and 28 rows over 4" in stockinette stitch
- Color Shown is #5646 Hermosa.
- All product pictures are shown at the bottom of this page
- To order, choose your preferred colors and click an "Add to Cart" button
This kit includes:
Colors Available in this Kit