Priced at $61.20
Taken from: Berroco #421, Berroco Summer Sesame "Ginger" - We love texture around here, and this shawl is certainly no different! Using charted stitch techniques, this bohemian-esque design lets the yarn truly speak for itself, edging the triangle side of the shawl with a fun, funky fringe to add to its playful pattern!
(Difficulty: 2 out of 3)
View Other Intermediate Kits
- Designed by Amy Christoffers.
- Size US 7 needles (or size needed to obtain gauge) are required but not included.
- Notions required but not included: Stitch markers and a tapestry needle.
- Sizes: One size.
- Finished Measurements: Approximately 72" / 183 cm long x 27" / 68.5 cm wide (not including fringe) after blocking.
- Gauge: 18 stitches and 24 rows = 4 inches in Garter Stitch.
- Yarn shown is Berroco Summer Sesame in the shade #5236 Coral and #5249 Alloy.