Priced from $39.75 to $66.25
Taken from: The SweaterBabe Pattern Collection - "Eve" - Short, sweet, and oh, so lovely, this shrug is the perfect transition piece to wear, well, during times of transition. Whether it's the schanging seasons or simply for dusk when the sun is setting, this chic piece will be a garment you reach for time and time again - even just to go to the movies (seriously, they keep it SO cold there!) And the best part? It's seamless AND top-down!
- Designed by SweaterBabe.
- Size US 8 needles (or size needed to obtain gauge) is required but not included.
- Notions required but not included: Stitch markers, scrap yarn, blocking tools.
- Sizes: 1 (2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7)
- Finished Measurements: Bust Sizes 28-30 (32-34, 36-38, 40-42, 44-46, 48-50, 52-54)".
- Gauge: 17 stitches and 24 rows = 4 inches in St st.
- Yarn shown is Berroco Ultra Alpaca.
(Difficulty: 2 out of 3)
View Other Intermediate Kits