Priced from $123.50 to $145.45
Taken from Comfort Knitting and Crochet Afghans: "The flowers and leaves of this throw are plucked directly from traditional Irish crochet. The thread used for Irish crochet is typically a very fine ecru or white, but the richly colored hues we chose here are feminine and moody and make the shapes stand out vibrantly from the background. The motifs are also worked at a larger gauge than is typical in Irish crochet, creating an appliqued effect. When the shapes are completed,they are joined using an improvised chain mesh. Improvising is both challenging and fun, and lends the afghan a loose, organic shape."
(Difficulty: 3 out of 3)
View Other Advanced Kits
- The pattern is in Comfort Knitting and Crochet Afghans.
- Size US G crochet hook.
- Finished Size: 43" square.
- Gauge: 16 sc and 20 rows to 4 inches.
- Color Shown is #9734 Liquorice, #9721 Sprig, #9717 Raspberry Coulis (we used #9723 Rosebud), #9780 Dried Plum (we used #9794 Wild Raspberry Heather), #9739 Grape Jelly (we used #9737 Aster), and #9754 Rabe.
- All product pictures are shown at the bottom of this page
- To order, choose your preferred colors and click an "Add to Cart" button
This kit includes:
-- Kit price including yarn only (no book or pattern).
-- Kit price including yarn and pattern book.
Colors Available in this Kit