Priced at $9.95
Taken from Knitscene Easy Special Issue 2010: "A strip of garter stitch folds and buttons at an angle to make a cowl. The buttonholes are easy - choosing buttons will be the hard part."
(Difficulty: 1 out of 3)
View Other Beginner Kits
- The pattern is in Knitscene Easy Special Issue 2010.
- Size US 7 needles, and (4) .75" buttons, not included.
- Finished Size: 5.25 x 26 inches.
- Gauge:18 st and 32 rows to 4 inches.
- Color Shown is #2637 Plum Island.
- All product pictures are shown at the bottom of this page
- To order, choose your preferred colors and click an "Add to Cart" button
This kit includes:
Colors Available in this Kit