Priced at $66.50
Using the innovative technique of Assigned Pooling, this stunning triangle shawl incorporates the look of embroidered flowers on a sea of simple knit stitches! Created by Dawn Barker herself, Assigned Pooling occurs when a change in stitch and texture is assigned to changes in color within a skein of variegated yarn. For this shawl, stockinette stitch is assigned to the main color to create a smooth backdrop for the floret cluster stitch assigned to the accent color!
(Difficulty: 2 out of 3)
View Other Intermediate Kits
- Designed by Dawn Barker
- Size: One
- This pattern is available on the designer's Ravelry page.
- Finished measurements: 25" deep at center point x 70" wide after blocking
- US Size 5 (3.75 mm) 24" circular needle required but not included.
- Notions: Tapestry needle and stitch markers are recommended.
- Shown in Barker Wool BFL Fingering in the color Starry Night In Truckee. 2 skeins required.