Priced at $29.00
Taken from Baa Ram Ewe Patterns: "Baht 'At is part of the Born & Bred collection, a book made in partnership with Baa Ram Ewe, the awesome Yorkshire yarn shop taking Yorkshire wool to the world! The mitts are knitted in the round from bottom cuff to fingers. The pattern includes full written instructions (including line-by-line instructions for the cable pattern) and a chart."
(Difficulty: 3 out of 3)
View Other Advanced Kits
- This pattern is from Baa Ram Ewe Patterns - Baht'at by Ann Kingstone
- Size US 1, 1.5, or 3 double point needles to get gauge for your size (or size needed to obtain gauge) are required but not included.
- Finished Measurements: 6.5 (7.5", 8.5") hand circumference after blocking.
- Gauge: 32 (28, 24) sts over 4"
- Color Shown is 002- Yorkstone.
- All product pictures are shown at the bottom of this page
- To order, choose your preferred colors and click an "Add to Cart" button
This kit includes:
Colors Available in this Kit