Priced from $175.00 to $350.00
Taken from Interpretations Volume 1: "See You There." Small, easy cables and carefully shaped silhouette make this hoodie a pleasure to knit and wear. This cozy cardigan is worked seamlessly from the top down using the contiguous method, which makes finishing easy and fast. Whether you choose a calming neutral hue for a classic look, or a bright bold color for a statement piece, this will be your chilly weather staple.
(Difficulty: 1 out of 3)
View Other Beginner Kits
- This pattern is from Interpretations Volume 1, pg 56 - See You There.
- Size US 6 and 7 32" circular needles (or size needed to obtain gauge) are required but not included.
- Finished Bust Measurements: 28(30/32, 34/36, 38/40, 42/44, 46/48, 50/52, 54/56)" after blocking.
- Notions required but not included: 9-10 buttons, cables needle, stitch markers, and waste yarn or stitch holders.
- Gauge: 17 sts and 24 rows over 4".
- Yarn shown is Madelinetosh Worsted MCN. We do not currently carry this yarn, but Anzula For Better or Worsted is a great substitute.