Priced from $106.50 to $248.50
Taken from: Interpretations Vol. 4 "Wishes Cardigan" This little cardigan is knitted from the top down and seamlessly.
What starts looking like another regular raglan-sleeve sweater, turns into a surprising construction. Different lines of increases are worked in the body of the sweater, creating a flow and drape that are unique to this type of construction and flattering to all body types. It can be dressed up or down. Worked in a more sturdy yarn it is a classic every-day piece. Perfect for throwing on plain tops and jeans. But if you use a more luxurious yarn, like the one pictured in the pattern, it becomes the perfect companion for a fancy night out.
(Difficulty: 2 out of 3)
View Other Intermediate Kits
- This pattern is from Interpretations Vol. 4 "Wishes Cardigan".
- Size US 4 (3.5 mm) 24" (60 cm) or longer circular needles (or size needed to obtain gauge) are required but not included.
- Finished Bust Measurements: 28/30 (32/34, 36, 38/40, 42/44, 46/48, 50/52, 54/56)" after blocking.
- Gauge: 20 stitches and 34 rows to 4" (10 cm) in Stockinette St on US 4 (3.5 mm) needles AFTER BLOCKING.
- Yarn shown is Malabrigo Mora. We do not currently carry this yarn, but Anzula Squishy is a great substitute!