Priced from $70.00 to $105.00
Taken from : Carina Spencer's "Whipporwill" Whippoorwill is a modest, yet elegant shawl whose contrasting lines of eyelets dance along its border like the unique song of the bird whose call lilts through the air of the midwestern woodland where I was raised. Its range of sizes, crescent shape, and wide wingspan allow for several different styles of wear. Whippoorwill showcases best in two tones of your favorite semisolid sock yarn, but also works beautifully with handspun, gradient dyed, and low contrast hand dyed yarns. Pattern is written for three size options and is knit top down in one piece. It is simple enough for the advanced beginner and includes written and charted instructions as well as details to help you achieve the best possible results.
- This pattern is from Carina Spencer's Whipporwill.
- Needles required but not included: US 6 32" circular needle for small and medium sizes, US 6 40" circular needle for the large size. Adjust needle size if necessary to obtain the correct gauge.
- Notions required but not included: stitch markers, and a yarn needle are required but not included.
- Finished Measurements: 52(65, 76)" wide and 13(16, 18)" deep after blocking.
- Gauge: 24 sts and 32 rows over 4" in stockinette.
If you do not see a color combination you like here, please contact our customer service department toll free at: (877) 529-5648 and we can help you create your own custom kit!
(Difficulty: 1 out of 3)
View Other Beginner Kits