Priced at $35.00
Taken from Sockupied: "The twisted ribs in these socks flow seamlessly from picots in the Channel Island cast on. With the picots aligned with knit stitches, this decorative cast on becomes almost invisible. Twisted knit stitches make the ribbing pop and cables further twist the stitches into a diamond pattern. The cables near the top of the leg, where they separate at the heel."
(Difficulty: 2 out of 3)
View Other Intermediate Kits
- This pattern is from Sockupied, pg 47 - Twisted Diamonds Sock.
- Size US 2 double point needles, US 3 double point needles (or size needed to obtain gauge), a cable needle, and a tapestry needle are required but not included.
- Finished Measurements: 7.75 (8.75)" after blocking.
- Gauge: 28 sts and 44 rnds over 4".
- Color Shown is Medium Blue.