Priced at $35.00
Taken from Sockupied: "A cataphyll is a specialized leaf whose main job is not photosynthesis. The leaves on this sock trail down the leg then split in two; half continue down the heel while the others wind across the foot."
(Difficulty: 2 out of 3)
View Other Intermediate Kits
- This pattern is from Sockupied, pg 71 - Cataphyll Sock.
- Size US 1 double point needles, US 1 - 32" circular needles (or size needed to obtain gauge), stitch markers, and a tapestry needle are required but not included.
- Finished Measurements: 7 (8, 9) after blocking.
- Gauge: 32 sts and 48 rnds over 4".
- Color Shown is Dandy Lion.