Priced from $102.00 to $140.50
Taken from: Knitting Outside the Box "Audre" - Drawing on what inspires her most, Bristol Ivy shares the possibilities that she finds inherent in knit fabric. Utilising exercises she uses in her life as a designer, Bristol encourages knitters to make their own rules and push their creativity by asking 'What if?!' Including 15 patterns for both accessories and garments, a comprehensive stitch dictionary, and in a beautiful hardback case, Knitting Outside the Box is essential reading for the adventurous knitter..
(Difficulty: 2 out of 3)
View Other Intermediate Kits
- Size US 5 circular needle, 32" length, US 3 circular needle, minimum 24" length needles (or size needed to obtain gauge) are required but not included.
- Notions required but not included: 1 stitch marker, cable needle, tapestry needle, t-pins and blocking wires.
- Finished Measurements: 56.75" wide x 29.25" deep after blocking.
- Gauge: 28 sts & 33 rows = 4" over cable pattern on US 5 needles after blocking.
- Yarn shown is Miss Babs Keira. We do not currently carry this yarn, but Anzula Squishy in Coco is a great substitute.
- All product pictures are shown at the bottom of this page
- To order, choose your preferred colors and click an "Add to Cart" button
This kit includes:
Colors Available in this Kit