Originally from: $87.00 to $116.00
Some options as low as $65.25
Taken from Enchanted Knits 2014: "This A-line top with butterfly lace motifs is inspired by butterfly fairies-a popular imaginary friend children may have from enchanted stories. Two butterfly lace motifs are worked for the front and one for the back. After being sewn together at sides and shoulders, the tank is finished with a crocheted edge around armholes. A hint of Lurex adds a touch of shimmer throughout the fabric."
(Difficulty: 2 out of 3)
View Other Intermediate Kits
- This pattern is from Enchanted Knits 2014, pg 110 - Butterfly Fairy Tank.
- Size US 4 straight needles (or size needed to obtain gauge), D crochet hook, stitch markers, and a tapestry needle are required but not included.
- Finished Bust Measurements: 31 (32.5, 35, 36.5, 38.5, 40.5, 42.5)" after blocking.
- Gauge: 23 sts and 38 rows over 4".
- Color Shown is Spring Tickle.